Saturday, June 4, 2011

Boddu, I am waiting


I hate when a man turns to soul, i hate even more when it turns out to be a near and dear. Yesterday had a painful news, news of your.... I didn't know whom to call and verify. How come you left so early not even notifying? Is it fare Annaya?

I call you Boddu. I asked you few times about me calling you by that name,and you always gracefully smile and say "No issues bhaiya". If there is a guy whose leg i normally pull, and pull frequently you are the one. Half of my coffee i had with you in office, coffee was just an excuse, to hangout was the real motive. I still remember, you used to come to me every now and then try to speak in Hindi. Things turn worse when you explain me your ROL incidents in Hindi.

I don't know why you were so close to me? We don't have much in common in terms of language, food or anything but we were gelling so well. You have called me before you left Singapore, and you told me we will meet once you are back. Is it right you won't keep your word. Please Boddu ra ra.

I still not in a mood to believe the fact you are not here, i don't want to wish for soul. I don't care. I want you back to your work smiling as usual. Waiting for an "hi" on Monday. They tell us miracle do happen here, waiting for one now. Please surprise everyone. I don't mind if you fooled us. We will have coffee at lounge. Don't forget we will take the same bus to Bedok.

I will not talk to you if you don't turn up. Never.

Love you.

(Photo i have taken on my mobile during JP Morgan race, April 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment